Monday, September 12, 2011

Week Ten

Whats going on with her?

Size: Barely the size of a Kumquat, little over an inch
Weight: Quarter of an ounce

Baby girl can now bend her arms, and legs. She is starting to get little spots where her tiny teeth, and nails are going to form. Her brain, kidneys, and intestines are now forming red blood cells!

As for mommy?

This is when I went to my first appointment! I got to see the heartbeat, which was real exciting we couldn't hear it, but my doctor told me that we would be able to hear it next time! I did get a ultrasound done though which was awesome! But as for my body, before I got pregnant my uterus was the size of a small pear, and is now the size of a large grapefruit. Most people right now are getting morning sickness, and cravings. In my case though, my fiance got all the symptoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment