Monday, December 26, 2011

Week Twenty Five

What's going on with her?

Size? 13 1/2 inches
Weight? A pound and a half

Your baby is now starting to look a little more like a newborn, instead of having a translucent skin it is starting to get a little more color. They are still growing in every way so keep up those prenatal vitamins.

As for mommy?

Now is the time that if you choose to have a baby shower you need to make some of the basic decisions for instances, if you would like to be a part of the planning, if not then who would you like to plan it, and how many would you want to have? It may sound a little out of the ordinary but I actually had two showers and found it to work very well. I had one for my friends and one for my family. I had a part in planning for the one with my friends which was awesome and I really enjoyed with being able to pick a theme and throw what my ideal baby shower was, the the other baby shower I was blessed enough for someone else to throw completely, that was also nice because I had to put no thought into what was going on or worry about if everything is done, my only job was to attend. Either way though I found a great website for baby shower ideas, you can find the link to the bottom. Make sure that whichever decision you make you make sure that you enjoy your shower to the fullest!

babyshower101.com

No comments:

Post a Comment