Monday, December 12, 2011

Week Twenty Three

What's going on with her?

Size? Large Mango, 11 inches long
Weight? Just over a pound

You can now dance around the house and have a great time with your little one as to the fact that she can now sense movement, and her little ears are still getting use to the loud sounds, like hearing the vacuum cleaner or your dog barking. You may now be able to not only feel her move but see it as well!

As for mommy?

This week I found out that I am having a little girl! So the decorating and fun begins. Many of my books are telling me that I may be experiencing some swelling in my hands and ankles, although I am not experiencing this don't be worried if you are they say it is normal and caused by poor circulation or maybe it's the heat of the summer and your body is retaining the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment